The St. Thomas Public Library’s online catalogue is a great way to access the library’s resources – you can search our collection, renew your materials, manage your account settings, and more! You can access it at http://www.stthomas.canlib.ca/. Check it out!
We are happy to announce that our current online catalogue is being upgraded! Yes, out with the old – and in with the new!
During the week of December 16, you will notice that the clunky, blue and white online catalogue will be replaced with a brand-new, modern look! Don’t worry though – all the core features and functions you are used to will still be available!
- You can still create “Tell me when” alerts so that you are notified when a new book by your favorite author is added to the collection!
- You can still “keep” a list of items and e-mail the records to yourself!
- You can still request an item via Interlibrary Loan, or recommend an item for us to purchase!
- You can still place a hold on an item!
- A cleaner, more intuitive interface!
- Your search results will be more dynamic, with more book covers, summaries, and reviews!
- You can create a “Permalink” (or permanent link) so that you can save your search results, or item records!
Once you’ve had a look at our new online catalogue, please let us know if you have any questions – we will be happy to help you!
Post by Sarah Mcintyre, Systems and Support Services Librarian