Christmas has come early this year! Starting today, St. Thomas Public Library’s new online catalogue is available to use! Check it out today: catalogue.stthomaspubliclibrary.ca
Here are some of the new features our new online catalogue has:
- Did you forget your PIN? Now you can reset it online
- Are you not a library card holder yet? You can create a temporary online account
- Your browser can save your library card number, PIN, and search history
- You can update your email address
- You can view and manage your eBook and eAudiobook loans
- View programs you have registered for online
- View and edit personalized reading lists
- Opt into saving your reading history
- Coming January 2016 – Pay your fines and fees online!
- More relevant results, and more facets to limit your search results
- Advanced search option if you want to do more precise searches
- Relevant articles from our many online databases now display in our online catalogue
Using your Library Bag:
- You can place many items on hold at once
- You can add a “community tag” to those items (such as “Great Travel Books!”)
- You can export the citations to Refworks or Endnote
- You can save all the titles to a list (example: “Books I want to read,” “Book ideas for Book Club”)
Want to learn how to use all these new features? We are offering free training sessions!
- Wednesday, December 16: 2:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, December 17: 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, December 18: 2:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 19: 10:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
The training sessions are approximately one hour in length and take place in the Rotary Lounge on the main level. No registration is required; just drop by!
Give our new Online Catalogue a try TODAY!
Ask a staff member, or email firstname.lastname@example.org